Security shredding, for confidential waste
An 'end to end' service managing the entire process of handling your waste in-house
Need to dispose of your security waste?
Having a reliable service for your security waste is critical for your business. Aim to Recycle is proud to offer a complete ‘end to end’ service, managing the entire process of handling your waste in-house and therefore guaranteeing your security. Our shredding is of the finest grade for added security; the industry standard is 22mm while at Aim to Recycle we use 17mm, giving extra peace of mind.
We collect and dispose at our own shredding facility, a service unique in our region. Aim to Recycle is the only company in the area who, remove, shred, and ship from one site.
We understand that purchasing security waste services is not something companies ideally want to add to their overheads. However, as a legal requirement and a reassurance to your customers, it’s important to get it right. At Aim to Recycle we work with you to make this process as secure and convenient as possible.
For added security we provide :
- secure work place with monitored gated access to our site
- CCTV monitored facility 24/7
- staff screening dbs – ensuring our workforce are suited to handle secure waste.
Secure handling of your waste
From your enquiry, our team will carry out a site survey at your office, factory or facility. We can work with both single and multi-site requirements throughout the UK. To ensure security and convenience we will survey your site to determine number of units, access, removal times and how maximum security can be maintained.
Step by step security
- lockable secure waste storage units are provided
- post your secure waste at your own site
- our operatives will collect the waste and return to our secure site for disposal.
- from small businesses to large companies
- we issue a waste transfer note certificate of destruction on completion
- ongoing shredding – we can visit at a frequency level to suit your business
- annual paper cleanse – to ensure there is never a build up
- Aim to Recycle is a family business committed to our reputation
- a dedicated account manager will take care of your account
- a member of our team is always available to help with any enquiries.